TERMS & CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY POLICIES
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to “Ezyserve” Operated and Managed by Foundry Consultancy Limited (CIN: U80302BR2000PLC009439) (Regd. office at 103, Ramalaya Apartment, Vijay Nagar, Lane No-4A, Rukanpura, Patna – 800014 Bihar, India) and the terms “You”, "Website Visitor”, ”Website or App User”, “Customer” here refers to the “User”.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“www.ezyserve.com”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site.
Ezyserve or www. Ezyserve.in or Mobile App is purely act as a platform and aggregator to facilitate Service booking to arrange Service providers at customers (here users) site and get their work done on scheduled date and time.
Presently Ezyserve’s service is available in Bihar only in few specific cities as mentioned on our website or app.
A) SERVICE RELATED IMPORTANT TERMS:-
B) GENERAL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1) In consideration of your use of our platforms, you represent that you are of legal age (18 years and above) to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registering on our Website and App to avail the Services.
b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
2) If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website and App (or any portion thereof) at any time. Ezyserve will not be liable for any act or omission arising from the inaccurate information provided by You to Us while registering as user or booking any service.
3) You may access our Website and App for your service booking, information and personal use.
4) You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on our Website and App as a User. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS or whatsApp notifications.
C) SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
1) If you register on Ezyserve, you will be required to choose a password and user name. In case of Service Providers Registration, System automatically generate Password and send via SMS/email/Whatsapp. We recommend to change your default password by log in.
2) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
3) Ezyserve will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
D) USER INFORMATION
1) Ezyserve’s unique business model provides You with location based service providers in a short span of time. To facilitate this, You hereby authorise Ezyserve to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies/Goole when You use the mobile phone/website to make a booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve services for You.
2) If You use the Website or the App, You agree that information about Your use of the Ezyserve Website and App through Your mobile telecommunication or computer device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain information about Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, Internet Service provider or Your physical location. By accessing the our App or Website using a mobile telecommunication device or computer, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your Ezyserve data to Your mobile telecommunication device/Computer that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your Ezyserve account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge that You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing our App or website through Your mobile access provider or any other medium. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if our Website and App are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
3) Ezyserve reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its website or App to avail Services.
4) Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by Ezyserve.
5) In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended.
6) Ezyserve reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
7) We may record your telephone calls to our call centres or to Us.
E) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
1) You agree that Ezyserve may at any time terminate your access to the App or Website or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website or the App at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
2) Ezyserve shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of services done by You.
F) PRESERVATION / DISCLOSURE
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Ezyserve may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
G) SECURITY COMPONENTS
You understand that our Website and App and software embodied within the Website and App may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Ezyserve and/or content providers who provide content to Ezyserve. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded in our platforms.
H) EZYSERVE AND THIRD PARTIES
I) COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW
You agree that You shall not use the Ezyserve Website and App in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation Ezyserve Content:
J) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Ezyserve Website and App and contents owned by Foundry Consultancy Limited (Ezyserve). Users have no right to copy or use our Logo, contents, theme, data, images, etc. and use for his personal use or commercial use. Appropriate legal will be taken against violator.
K) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
1) All the material and products on our Website and App, (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through our Website and App are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Ezyserve does not warrant that:
2) Subject to applicable laws, in no event will ezyserve or its affiliates' aggregate liability arising from or related to the services exceed the payments actually received and retained by ezyserve from you for the paid services liability for any and all causes of action brought by you or your agents.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of our website or App or their breach of the terms.
M) SERVICE RELATED, PAYMENT & REFUND
1) For any issues related to the quality of service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support team on +91-8544324429.
2) Any complaints in respect of the service should be raised within 24 hours from the service. In the event that any rework or refund is to be processed for the service it shall be initiated only within the warranty period for the respective service.
3) In the event that any rework is to be performed for any services that has already been rendered via a service provider Ezyserve should be contacted directly on email@example.com or +91-8544324429. Please do not call the Service Partner directly. In the event that any Customer directly contacts the service partner
4) The rework of any rendered service would be done by either a Service Partner or a third party appointed by Ezyserve (at the discretion of Ezyserve).
5) Ezyserve would be liable only for the service rendered / appliance repaired / replaced. Further, Ezyserve would not be liable for any service / appliance which has been changed / altered post such rendering of service / repair, by you or any third party.
6) We do not undertake any repairs related to the printed circuit board (PCB) neither will we be able to provide any warranty for the same.
7) We do not undertake any repairs for appliances older that 5 years from the date of purchase neither will we be able to provide any warranty for the same.
8) Please report any payment or invoicing related issues within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of the job closure.
9) For issues within warranty period
10) The warranty terms (if any) are specifically mentioned on service pages of website and app and apply accordingly. The warranty if applicable on any service shall be applicable from the date of completion of the service, provided that the full amount for such service has been paid to Ezyserve.
11) In case you have any concerns with the work completed, Ezyserve may cause the service to be reworked free-of-cost, provided that such concern raised is bona fide and/or upon Ezyserve conducting an inspection, if necessary.
12) In case it is difficult to identify if the rework is related to the Ezyserve rendered service or not, we will send our technician to conduct an inspection, without any additional inspection charges and take a complete account of the situation. Post such inspection, if our technician is of the view that the rework is not related to the Ezyserve rendered service, no rework of the service will be rendered. You will further be liable to reimburse any and all charges of the technician for such inspection.
13) You acknowledge and agree that for categories, including, but not limited to, laundry, beauty, fitness, home cleaning, electrical fixing, plumbing, car repair/service, and painting, packers & movers, documentation services, a warranty and possibility of rework will not be applicable. Therefore, any issue reported with respect to the quality of service for these categories will be based on the outcome of inspection of the service provided.
14) Ezyserve reserve the right to increase or decrease service fee anytime without prior notice. User shall check present rate before booking service on website or app.
15) Compensation & Refund -
1) Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser (if you permit it to) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
1) By using the Platform, you consent to the collection, storage, usage, and disclosure of your personal data, as described in and collected by us in accordance with this Policy.
2) We collect different types of personal data about you at the time of your signup (registration) as user on our website or mobile and at the time of Booking service from your user’s account. We Also collect data through your reference. This includes, but is not limited to name, contact details, photo, address, IP address, bowser type, Internet service provider, device if, device type, etc. We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
3) Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract (such as the Terms), and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to provide you with the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the services.
4) Ezyserve use all personal data of users exclusively relating to Ezyserve service and do not sale/disclose to any third party except –
5) User have option to update his/her profile data on our website or app with limitation.
Except as required of Ezyserve under the consumer guarantees, the services are provided "as is" and “as available.” Ezyserve disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the services or any services requested through the use of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Ezyserve does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, including the relevant consumer law legislation.
*** End ***